Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

3. My ideal home

Here we are in my ideal home. It's a modern flat near the centre of the city. It's very big and it's got everything. It's got three bedrooms, two bathrooms, an open kitchen and a living room. The living room has got a large glass windows and a large terrace, where you can see all the city.
On an ideal afternoon in my ideal home I stay with all my friends. Three of them are talking and reading magazines on the terrace, some others in the living room painting our nails and laughing and others in the kitchen cooking muffins.
My favourite room is my bedroom. It's got a pouffe, a double bed and a really modern TV. I like this room because I can relax and do my thins in it. It's my private space and no one can enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment