Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Oral presentation about my last summer

MY LAST SUMMER
Hi! I'm Maria Port and this is my oral presentation about my last summer.
First I'm going to talk about my stage in a camp and then I talk about my family holidays in Andorra.

STAGE IN A CAMP
Last summer I went to a camp in Sant Miquel de Campmajor. Its name is L'Arcada. The theme of the camp was the Indians.
I stayed there for 7 days and I had a great time. There I met many firends. Some activities like archery and kamikaces were funny.
At night it was very cold. We slept in large teepees with the rest of the tribe. Elisenda, Maria Serra an I were part of Kyowa and Clàudia Vallmajó and Xènia Tubert were part of Apache.
L'Arcada is a funny camp.

FAMILY HOLIDAYS
With my family I went to Andorra. Andorra is in the north of Catalonia, in the Pyrenees. There, we stayed for 5 days and my mother and I went shopping most of the time. We also went to excursions and live to Caldea, a very relaxing spa.
Andorra is a beautiful place. There are lots of parks, trees and plants. There is nature, but there isn't a beach.

This has been a fantastic summer for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment