Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

5.My daily routine

My day

I get up at half past seven, then I have a shower and get dressed. At 8.20 I go to school by bike with my friends. The school starts at nine o'clock. At two o'clock I have lunch in my home. At a quarter to three I go to school. The school finishes at five o'clock and I go to my house by bike. Theres I do my homework. When I finish that, I help my mother or I chatting on the internet with my friends. I go to bed at eleven o'clock.

My week

On Monday I go to CETOP. On Friday I go to "Professió de Fe" and tap dance.

My favourite day

My favourite day is Saturday. On Saturday I get up at half past ten. Then I have breakfast with my family. When I finish, I have a shower and I get dressed. At two o'clock I have lunch.
In the afternoon I go shopping with my mum, I go to the cinema with my friends or I go to Badalona With my parents and siblings. At eleven o'clock we returned at home. Then we have lunch and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment